Do you have plans for Mother's Day? How are you going to commemorate the big day with your mother? It's her big and special day so you should make sureto provide her a thrilling time. However, unlike most people's thought of special – you do not haveto shell outbig amount of money to organize a Mother's Day bash. A simple Mother's Day gift and a good movie will be just about everything that you need to make the day exceptional.
So, speaking of movies, here are lists of fineflicksto enjoy with your mommy on Mother's Day.
1. Freaky Friday – are you in for some very nice laughs? Well, Jamie Lee Curtis and young Lindsay Lohan will surely give you that. We cannot reject the truth that sometimes, when our mums scold us, we were like “put yourself in my shoes”. For sure, your mom occasionally feels this way too so do not be too guilty. Anyway, this movie Freaky Friday will show you how is it to switch places with your mom/daughter. You'll have fun, you'll be in love and you will be touched watching this movie. This is certainly a great movie to watch next Mother's Day.
2. Erin Brockovich – Julia Roberts is indeedincomparable. Her acting powerenables you to feel whatever she is feeling. In this movie, she played as Erin Brockovich, a mom who was determined to prove herself and her abilities along the way of finding a way to feed her children. You'll certainly appreciate your mommy more after viewing this film.
3. Stepmom – if you have a stepmom and you want to make her feel unique on Mother's Day by generally telling that she does not have to be your actual mom for you to love her like your own mother, then you may do that by watching the movie Stepmom. Everybodywill surely enjoy the film starring Susan Sarandon and Julia Roberts.
4. The Blindside – an excellentfilm to watch this Mother's Day is The Blindside featuring Oscar winner Sandra Bullock. In the movie, she showed how it is to look after someone who is not your own son yet become a real mother to him. It is definitely a touching motion picture to will move everyone.
5. A Little Bit of Heaven – the filmstarring Kate Hudson and Kathy Bates might not have the mother-daughter themeas a wholehowever thescenes between the two great actors as Kathy Bates felt too difficultto just accept that her daughter is facing death by cancer is definitely touching. They gave excellent performances and the movie is definitely a tear-jerker.
Your motherwill trulyappreciate to spend a soothing day with the whole family just watching excellent movies, eating scrumptious foods and laughing. You really do not need todevotea lot of moneyto organize special Mother's Day gift for her.
I am excited about Mothers Day 2012 and just as everyone else, I would like to surprise my mom with a fantastic Mother's Day gift idea. However, I realized that a serious perfect present for mom is nothing but love and time. Thus, spending time with her on this day is definitely the best surprisethat you couldprovide.